View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 11:22 PM
insomniac
PPCGeeks Regular

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I m J James View Post
Internet on TP2 is 2-3 times faster than TP? Technically this is not possible. It's the browser application and your network connection that determines internet speed not hardware. (OH and btw TP2 hardware specs is almost identical to TP)
I still have my tp1 but not connected with service, the internet and signal on the tp2 is a lot faster, i do tests often and highest I have gotten is the most that you get as advertised by Sprint, 3.5mbps, on the tp1 most you will ever get is 2mbps, though Sprint advertised that phone as peaking at 1.4 mbps, and the phone overheats for hardcore multi taskers and power users like me, which alson effects the internet, you cant charge and browse at the same time, the lower your battery goes, if it gets too low, your speed is affected. Only thing tp1 has over tp22 is the flash lens, better pictures taken through its camera, and better album (htc's picture and video software.) the keyboard is ten times better on the tp2.

Last edited by insomniac; 01-24-2010 at 11:27 PM.