View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:48 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated 1-10-2010) How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSquirrel View Post
Huh. For some reason it finally locked on. Just took half an hour to get the first fix. Seems to be working fine now. I did upgrade the radio to 3.42.50 a while back, so all I needed to do was the QPST settings. I guess it just took a lot longer to get the first fix.
If it continues to give troubles you may need to try some different IP's, cricket is constantly changing those.
Also if you did not flash the shipped ROM and NOT allow customization to run could be a problem. You could still have some of the original carrier setting hanging around in the pst's.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 01-24-2010 at 10:50 PM.