View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:46 PM
mswlogo
VIP Member

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmy477 View Post
I have a problem with the 1.4 kitchen build(6.1 w/sense 2.5),hope anyone can help me.The problem I'm having is QuickGPS does not update,thus i could not use Google Maps or any other GPS software atll,the error i got from QucikGPS was "Data activation failed",but my Sprint data is fine,does anyone have this problem?I've tried to recooked several times w/no avial.Then I switched back to kitchen 1.33 which QuickGPS and all others worked great,the only problem that i have with 1.33 kitchen was my WMWifirouter did not work through wifi,the host computer wasn't able to obtain an ip address from my TP2,so my problem would be with 1.4 kitchen QuickGPS did not work,1.33 kitchen WMWifirouter through wifi did not work.Anyone can help?thanks.
I use WifiRouter on 1.33 fine (I may not have tried it on V1.4). I also have used QuickGPS on every build I've done both V1.33 and V1.4 and it seemed to work fine.

Which OS Builds are you using?