View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:26 PM
NCX Designs
PPCGeeks Regular

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up [RELEASE] NCX XBOX 360 V1 Final Release! (Update March 23, 2010)

Here's my first ever theme release. This is my first theme so please bear with me on any flaws that are found.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 23, 2010 - Final Release! This is the completed version of the theme
Note: Manila is NOT 100% skinned, only the front screens for the tabs.
Enjoy! and please, if you like the theme click "THANKS" or click my donate button and buy me a drink! Much appreciated and I appreciate everyone's comments on my theme I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have making it

Keep an eye out for my next theme

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xbox 360 v1Beta (Manila 2.5) Update: March 18, 2010 - Many new elements have been added to the theme, these new items will be included in the next theme update.
Note: The background in these screenshots is the animated wallpaper background using the Background on all tabs mod.
This will need to be downloaded seperately and is optional unless you don't want to see the wallpaper on all tabs. The choice is yours!

Nitrogen MediaPlayer Skin: (Landscape only atm) will be available in the next theme release.
This has been put on hold until i can fix a few things

Why is everything so large?
I designed this for:
  • 1. Visability
  • 2. Touch Screen Friendly
  • 3. TV output and car radios that support video in
  • 4. Xbox 360 type of interface, its not perfect, i'm no expert
Q: When will the skin be available?
A: It will be available with my next theme update
Manila 2.1

2.1 has been shelved indefinitely

Special Thanks goes to Santod with his help with a lot of things. Without his help I could not have done the rest of this theme!

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.

Last edited by NCX Designs; 03-23-2010 at 07:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 18 times.