View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:16 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated 1-10-2010) How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSquirrel View Post
Hmmm.... I followed this guide to the letter, and rechecked my PST settings, registry, and I still can't get a GPS lock. I never had GPS working with my own custom ROMs that I built with PPCKitchen BuildOS, but it almost always worked with someone else's. Not sure what I'm missing here.
For the GPS to work you will need to install the shipped ROM don't let customization run, make the changes through QPST then install the custom ROM. IN QPST make sure to uncheck all the boxes in GPSone then recheck them. Also who was the original carrier and what ROM are you using so I can help you pin point the issue