View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Lmiller1708
Flashaholic!
Threadstarter

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Miller_V1.0_23518 (1/20/10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Nice Job Bro!!
Keep it up!!
Thanks Horndoctor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammergunner View Post
this rom seems great but it bloated with apps that are not needed, and when you use the all program link you get a massively out dated programs menu......we flash to get rid of that, please don't have that in there, and you use MAC icons a windows Based platform for the love all things holy NEVER put mac icons on windows OS's NEVER.

also in certain menus, slider icons are far to big to where the overrun the words telling you what they do.....very very frustrating. Keyboard works wonderful best keyboard thus far Ive seen added to a rom.

this need massive work before its anywhere near the top of my list, but it has a nice new look Ive yet to see or care to install. but it looks great, functions half ass, certain programs piss me off to no end, and it has it weak points, but its a great start and would love to see you make better, this is good start for you, and i know you will continue to make better roms with all the bells and whistles that we love, So in turn you get a thumbs up in my book and a Thank you!
That for the feedback
I agree there are some apps that are not needed...
Thinking I'm going to remove Taskfacade and maybe even AE Button Plus...
Any others

Not sure what you mean by the program menu being outdated
Also what do you mean by the slider menus being too big

I do however like the Mac Icons them and will keep them...