View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 03:26 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
OMJ, did you ever notice anything with the screen not shutting off during a call?

Also, with album 3.2, I know the images are not centered up, which is fine, but I cannot get any buttons to show once I get into the album.
screen is shutting off for me, and I'm get the buttons when I tap a pic when in album.....this is on 28014 2.5 v1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
I'm running OMJ's 2.5, and there's already a task manager built into it, I'm not sure which one it is. It's not showcase or the HTC one it came with. You can access it by clicking the clock in the upper right.

It is a little fussy though. Sometimes it doesn't like to appear for more than a split second. And other times the Windows Mobile 6.5.3 magnified bar tries to come out inside.
it is alittle fussy, but it usually will not open (it appears for a split sec) when there are no programs running

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppatel87 View Post
Hi guys... what's the difference between 28014 and 21887? Which version is more stable? I remember the recent ones I put on, I would get a lot of freezing with my txting client, has this improved?
28014 is WM 6.5.3 rumors are that it will be WM6.6 released by MS, it has the start/menu/ok/X buttons on the bottom instead of top. This is my preference now.

21887 is WM 6.5....both roms are pretty stable IMO....they have acome a long way since Sense 2.5 came out....it's just a matter of preference...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00 View Post
OMJ,

InCall Recorder works to record both sides of the conversation very well with the files that I've attached here. wavedev.dll is a version that indagroove posted somewhere, and the two .wav files are just blank to get rid of the annoying beeps. all three files go in \windows\ .
I dont use the recorder, though I include it in the ROM.....is the version I have in the ROM not working? thx for the files!