View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 03:07 PM
ehanhan
Regular 'Geeker

ehanhan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

How is the TP2 faster than TP1? It has exactly the same hardware (guts)

How could the internet be faster? I think those two things are perception

I've had a tp1 since pretty much day one after using a mogul for about 6 months.

My brother, two of his friends, one of my friends, and about 6 customers of mine have TPs (1 or 2) I can say 100% this phone is not meant for an average phone user. If you are not technically inclined or enjoy computers, go for another phone.

There is no doubt alot of variance in HTC's build quality of Touch Pros. That explains why you have so many peeps that get new ones with issues. It makes sense that alot of people are on multiple devices as well, since you most likely get a refurb after your first exchange. And since refurbs are so well put back together (sarcasm) it makes sense that its a domino effect.

It really seems like people are for the most part, slow, is a good word? For example, a customer who a got a tp1 for got a tp2 as an immediate replacement as the tp1 didnt work.
After about a week of him having it I ask his impressions. First thing he says "it doesn't have enough apps" WTF>>>>>>??????????????WTF???????????WFFEWF????? He said "my son has Bank of America on his (iphone)" Perception is all it is