View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 02:37 PM
redd214
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/21/2010] - HTC Task Manager Skinned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
@ numSkull27

I will have all 469 icons done by Sunday night unless the sky falls. LOL, I am going to post the zips in Bluemetalaxe's thread so he can get the traffic and credit for making such sweet icons. I will post a new screenshot and the direct link of course. The hard work has already been done by Bluemetalaxe and the base button by grzegorz10 (lock screen slider) Credit where credit is due! I am glad you like them they look good on my device..............at least I think so.

looks good drew. i have been using the ireflect icons for a while now. i made some of my own that arent in that post i will send them to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2nl View Post
@all nad spec. Thomas...

the thread here is growing and growing, wow. I have some new work what i will publish the next few days. I hope, because our childs are ill. So i have not all the time i need.

-- g-race
-- there is a new colored htc task manger. i will skinit to dusk
-- more things will be come
thanks mike, looking forward to see what u got up your sleeve. btw i did the color task manager its in the 1st post, though i think i wanna change it up a bit i will wait to see what u come up with

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Redd, will you please put a link to this on the first page, I have had so many of these questions from this and the xda thread that it needs to be posted so I don't have keep typing it out all the time.
sure, adding it now
This post has been thanked 1 times.