View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 01:09 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Receive $5.00 off Sprint bill for taking a survey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I don't know why those idiots made it so long, eventually people get tired and put it any answer because they can't think any longer.
im not taking it because my time is worth more than 7.25 an hour. but if i did take it i would answer truthfully. especially if i had issues or problems i thought may be resolved by alot of people bitching about it, as i know there are alot of sprint haters out there. out of curiosity, those who faked it, did you answer all c??? lol. i bet att's iphone surveys are alot shorter... NOT!