View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 12:22 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/21/2010] - HTC Task Manager Skinned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
i have a uscellular tp2 and when I added the lock screen cab it didn't change the color of the screen, just added the slider. Any reason why?
Redd, will you please put a link to this on the first page, I have had so many of these questions from this and the xda thread that it needs to be posted so I don't have keep typing it out all the time.

Installation of S2U2 theme.
1. Make sure you have S2U2 2.14 or higher
2. Download ALL of the files
3. Install ALL of the files
4. Unzip the wallpapers and put them on your device where you can find them
5. Go to Programs > S2U2 > S2U2 settings
6. Open the "Information" tab
7. Set the Clock folders you want to use (because there are more than 2, the clock folders are not pre-set in the cab
8. If you want the second hand to show on the analog clocks, you have to set the time format to hh:mm:ss
9. Go to the wallpaper tab and select your wallpaper, there are walls for portrait and landscape in the zip, you have to set the wall for it to show
10. Adjust any other settings to your liking and hit SAVE.
11. Go to Programs > S2U2 > S2U2 to restart the program and enjoy!