View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 12:19 PM
I m J James
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to I m J James
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post
You know, I think a lot of people just complain and arent satisfied because they just busy tryna keep up with the jones's... nevermind the fact that their phone is top of the line as soon as something new is out, they want to jump ship, cuz they think newer is automatically better, and "everyone else is doing it" on top of that people get "cool" phones w/o really knowing how to use them or what to expect so they tend to whine when it requires work on their part to bring out the full potential... or it just plain over their heads... and lastly you have the crowd who is just never satisfied w/ anything they have... instead of appreciating a blessings, and gifts they have they spend more time focusin in minor faults. SO theyre never happy... they probably complained on the last smartphone they heaD FOR SOME OTHER MINISCULE REASON... UPGRADED TO THE TP CUZ IT WAS NEWER AND THEY EXPECTED IT TO CORRECT THAT AND GIVE THEM PERFECTION... BUT PERFECTION ISNT REAL SO THEY WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE THEY CAN FIND WRONG, TILL THEY CAN upgrade to the next product and continue whining in their never ceasing quest for better... for perfection, etx... but ultimatly i think that what it boils down to...
I could of not have said it better myself
This post has been thanked 1 times.