View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 12:09 PM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP1085 View Post
I know this has been answered briefly before, but could anyone give me some specific instructions on how to flash this? I'm new to flashing, and so far have only tried mightyrom but would like to try a 2.5 rom. I cant seem to flash from my sd, gonna try reformatting it again to see if that helps. but how can i do it with ruu? Step by step instructions would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks
download this file, extract it somewhere, then place the .nbh into the folder and start the ruu.

-deck
Attached Files
File Type: rar RUU.rar (454.9 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.