View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 02:33 AM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: is my phone toasted?

i only was running stock as of 5 minutes before i posted at first. i have been running stock from switch from many years of cricket to purchasing this particular device. i bought this phone from sprint (radio shack) 9/23/09 and have been running same apps perty much since. running sbp, arcsoft for sprint, nf 3.5, opera, pim (not a cab but the exe) sprint mail app, and many others. i have 2 batteries and when one dies i replace with fresh charged one. one day (week ago) my batt was dead, replaced it, task mnger never showed in task bar. dis-regared it figured it would come up. called bank to check finances and bank hung up befor the phone inputed all the numbers i dialed. hard reset and re-install cabs. 3 days go by and it did the task mngr issue again on batt chang. hard reset. next day same thing, hard reset again. 2 days later (today) i did a batt change this morning and X function (3 bars with arrow pointing down) was gone. i did about 10 soft resets, and changed batt twice before a hard reset. the only thing that has changed is it not working right. build date on batt cover is 3/18/09 and is not a refurb, just sat 6 months before i bought it.