View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 02:29 AM
lazydazed
Regular 'Geeker

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do people who owned the original Touch Pro feel about it now?

i HATE the tp1.. i was ready to buy the 2 when it came out and then i read a little thread saying that sprint is replacing the 1 with the 2.. I shoulda never read it... but i was determined.
my wife bought the 6700 back in the day, and they replaced it with the mogul, i ran out and bought my mogul the next day...then the tp1 came out when i was getting my mogul fixed, so i bought it, a couple weeks later the wifey came home with a freshly replaced NIB tp1...grrr. so not to be called an idiot again i waited and waited and went through 10 tp1s before the glorious day i got my newest baby. the next day my wife got hers....dammit i wish i had big tits.