View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 12:57 AM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
is my phone toasted?

so i hard reset my device for the fourth time this week (it's saturday) and my last one was minutes ago as my device is my net connection. i have done this for the X in upper right "task manager" i would say, is gone. twice the hardrest was due to dialer issues as i would make a call that requires futher input " press 1 for..... 2 for" and all my dials would result in the call being disconnected befor dialer was done with inputing the digits i pressed. the phone has been dropped more than once, but this is something that has been going on for last week and it has been dropped many times. (damage shows) and now i am posting on a fresh hard reset on stock rom with nothing added. (not even my contacts) and my apps were installed to sd card. simple file explorer to sd card to find opera 10 file and launching net is how i am posting this.

what should i do from here? only been with sprint 3 months and my flashed to cricket tp lasted way longer. is it the apps i am running? (nothing new for long time) or is the phone giving me clues?

i will keep stock without mobile shell and only add contacts to see where it goes from here. FYI, i wouldn't return a pair of undies to wally-world if i bought wrong size.