View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 07:45 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "hTC Imagio to cricKet FULL flash Tutorial"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2legit View Post
ok now when you say full flash you mean talk text(MMS) and web?
You can get a full flash but until the hard SPL is released and some good custom cricket roms are cooked you will need to find and delete the guardian files for WAP/MMS also if your hanging where tonytec is at phone selection you will notice QPST has detected his phone on com5 at this point he just need to highlight it and click ok. He is trying to work offline which is used when working with a file like a QCN.
and once I get another one of these imagios flashed I will write up a good tutorial. I like to get 2 or 3 flashed before I post a tutorial then I know that I'm giving the correct info and then it's not half correct or confusing.
**edit picture removed **
Click the OK button and you should connect!

Last edited by whitey10tc; 02-01-2010 at 06:54 PM.