View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 06:56 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 1-21-10 Twisted Begins Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmln3x@gmail.com View Post
I've been running this rom for 2 days now.. and I have battery issues... seems a full charge will only last me about 4-5 hours... and thats just with a few text messages and no calls. Anything I can do about it? I was getting awesome battery usage on a stock rom.. but lacking battery power now kinda sucks...
I remember that you were contemplating a flash dance. Did you do this? If so then you will have to replace the battery.dll again. I am getting 6-8 hours checking emails, browsing web, using rss, the phone, playing music and time to time playing on FICS via pocketgrandmaster.