View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 03:38 PM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you like the TP2 after couple months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD-PC View Post
its one of the best phones I've ever used for web surfing. It's got a learning curve to the customizing, and I'm glad ppcgeeks is here to take care of most of that for me

working in retail, I've used the Iphone, Moment, Hero, Pre, Pixi, EpicFail Instinct, G1, blackjacks and blackberries, and we'll probably have the Nexus phone when that hits the street. I didn't dislike all of those phones, but they each had a feature that I wish was all on one phone. I was going to get the Nokia N900, as i'm competent with linux, however, tmobile lacks 3g where I live. then my coworker showed me the TP2. $370 and a ebay bid later, it was mine.

my only, only complaint is I wish it was faster, and I'm always trying to eek more speed out of it, but thats for gaming, not everyday use. I knew before buying the phone that it wouldn't be optimal for some of them, but it does the nes/atari games admirably, which is most of what I cared about.

Which emulator do you use for NES?