View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 03:29 PM
ChrisH09
Halfway to VIP Status

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you like the TP2 after couple months?

Pretty much the TP2 is a upgraded revision of the TP1...yeah, the inards are the same except for the hybrid 7600a processor (CDMA/GSM) but this phone seems to be stable and faster is ways over the TP1. The added screen size and the screen tilt was a nice touch added to the phone. I personally think HTC released this phone due to the lackluster performace and reliability of the TP1 and to cure the craves of old TP1 users till the HTC HD2 comes out. Winmo is as good as it gets in terms of OS's. The Touchflo/Sense UI is just a added touch to the "Business" class PDA phone the TP2 is. The phone wasn't meant to be any sort of eyecandy. It's a phone for the professional type users...clean and sleek. I like to have phones that give me options (Wifi, Word, Email, txting etc). I used to have a blackberry and I didn't like the clunkyness of the OS...to many random things to worry about...Winmo is easy to use...streamline. This phone have everything I want.....plus some added stuff that is nice to have...

All in all I'm glad to have this phone....Being a previous owner of a TP1, this is 110% better.