View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 20| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

P.S.

I have Sprint, my sms/mms works fine, there is a memory problem with these roms on the tp2, its well known (personal theory: since these roms are NOT meant to be on our phones as the TP2 does not have these stock, the memory issue is due to the phones that they are meant to be on having better equipment), I have very few if any lockups and none when opening sms, my battery lasts over a day with light use (I just had streaming music going for approx. 2 hrs and used only 50% battery). I dont have any major issues making my phone unusable so if you are its probably not the ROM. This thread is big because there are alot of users and there are alot of users because this ROM works.

If youre having issues thats making your phone unusable try a hard reset, DO NOT install the regular cabs you install without thinking about it. Start with the necessities. Try the MMS fix first if you need it. If it works move on to the next cab/fix. Dont install your pleasure cabs until after the phone is working properly. That will get you a fully functioning ROM that you can take home and wow your friends with I guarantee it!*

*Guarantee not valid anywhere, ever!