sec1rxg
PPCGeeks Regular

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 20| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I am running the 21889 version Jan 20th and I keep getting lock ups. I am going to try cleanram app and see if that helps. I have everything else (SMS/MMS) been an issue, working fine. My main issue is with the actual phone. I sometimes can’t hang up on a call. When I am able to it takes about 10 sec to disconnect. Same issue whether I am using my Bluetooth headset or just the phone itself. This has only been a problem in the last 2 builds. I also use Microsoft Voice Command and that doesn’t work too well either. This issue also was going on well before I installed voice command. Any ideas on what to do to fix it? I am about to just scrap it all and try a different ROM. (THOUGH WAY LAST RESORT) lol

Edit: I did the cleanram thing and it cleaned fine. As I was typing it locked up again. Had 6 lockups today. Usally happens when I open a txt message. Not using HTC messaging, the old style. Just says "loading message" at the bottome when I open the message.
Youre right in just dumping it all and try someting new, WM Build 21889 is one hot mess, very unstable. I did what I could to make this rom work change the PagePool, install diff clean ram apps, running stock and nothing workings. Now WM 23518 on the hand runs great for the exception of a few graphic gliches and that awful WM volume control panel (ugly) & taking pictures freezes the phone, needs to be fixed. other than that battery has a reasonable 12-16 hour life, battery does not get hot like it does with the 21xxx ROMs but best of all its very responsive and reliable, Kudos to NRG best work yet. Keep your ear to the ground for that camera lockup fix/patch. BTW im using the JAN_20_23518_LEO_MAXMANILA