View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) ** |Dec 17| TF3D 2.1 /

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz@r View Post
Hi I am a little bit confuse here. I have a HTC CDMA Diamond what rom I have to download? is there any screenshots of the Titanium version? I can only see the stardard home shot

Thanks
You are able to flash any roms that are CDMA custom roms which is what NRG has in this specific thread. Before you do that, you need to makes sure your phone in unlocked. Check the stickies out on the front page of the Diamond upgrade forum for information on unlocking your diamond. Titanium sshots are all over the web, so they look the same on virtually every rom and device. Good luck. Be sure to ask questions about unlocking in that thread if you are having any issues.
This post has been thanked 1 times.