larry6667
Regular 'Geeker

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
Yeah, I don't have any ROM installed yet, but I like to look at the newest latest and greatest, and I already looked at 15pgs of just the Jan 20th ROM.

These pages need to be cleaned after so many ROM updates. If 10 new ones are posted, chances are, that no one is using a Dec ROM, or prob even an early Jan ROM.

There really is no need for 715pgs. This is something that obviously makes people go...

If we are talking 15pgs and counting after one update, this thing will be up to 1,000 pages for no reason. It just makes things MUCH easier to look at. There should be some kind of cut off to where they start fresh. Maybe updates after a month are gone, and a new one starts in February. Or maybe after X amount of updates it gets a clean start.

We have posts that state Oct 25th ROM release, and a post date of 10-30-09. OCTOBER POSTS? Really? Highly doubt any of those are necessary.

I think it is time to CLEAN HOUSE.

Just my opinion

I agree, all relevant question with undoubtfully be asked again and again. It is the Noob way But 715 pages is small compare to some.
Most questions can be answered just by looking at the attached files of the thread. Well the most asked questions anyway.

Last edited by larry6667; 01-23-2010 at 12:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.