View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by momosman View Post
Hi, noobie here. Well... sorta. Anywayz I've been flashing since the raph came on the scene and I gotta say that this is the sickest rom I've ever used. On the other hand, I'm one of those weird people that actually like SprintTv. If you could please make a cab for that, I'll be and energy rom user for life...Or at least until you stop makin them. I'm definitely droppin some beer money to show my appreciation. SprintTv cab please.
the challenge with sprint tv is it really works flawlessly with the stock rom and was intended for sprint specific roms. Even on custom sprint roms, it's hit or miss whether it will work properly. have you tried any cabs up to this point? I have one that works but is buggy on another rom and would be happy to post but can't guarantee it will work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.