View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/23/2010] - 18 Button Action Screen/More Touchpal Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Got a busy weekend ahead. Will have to put all skins on hold till next week. Sorry guys.
def. worth the wait,enjoy your weekend bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
Thank you, I hope you find CooTek's TouchPal as useful as I do, I love the password options. (tap on the "123" on the topbar twice) Glad you like the look!
thanks for the tip,yeah it looks AWESOME on my screen,thanks again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
action screen is done, will post the 1st version in the am, need to give my fingers a break
looks good bro,just waiting on the "here" link on pg 1 to turn blue so i can try it out

This post has been thanked 1 times.