View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 03:19 AM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Verizon Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagio_Now View Post
Verizon reps keep telling me a need to keep the $45 per month data plan on my Imagio to get coorporate email via outlook. My question is will the $30 smartphone data plan accomplish this or is the $45 pan a must?

I'm thinkg the Verizon reps are just telling me I need the $45 plan to make more money off of me. Is anybody getting coorporate email with the $30 dollor a month data package? The $30 option was around when I got my first smartphone with verizon.

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
$30 will work fine
yeah tell them to screw off. one time before switching to vzw, i had alltel, i brought up "push internet" and there like, "well we gotta slap on some more chargers if your going to use push email
i hate vzw cuz there so technical on there bills, unlike alltel who didnt care
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
You all are exactly right...for those who don't believe you can't remove the data....I work at Verizon and had a customer demand that he didn't want the data on the droid, so my Smart Self showed him my computer screen and guess what, the system would not remove it at all, even if I unselected it, the data still showed up in his features He then understood!

Imagio_now sounds to me like someone just didn't know how to use active sync instead of going with the business plan
i always thought you couldnt look at rep's computer screens? thats why when it was alltel, might be in the new vzw store too they had anti glare type things on there screens where you couldnt see what was on the screen unless you actually looked at it. just before this they wouldnt let you pick your own number anymore or can you courtney? i knew you worked for a cellphone carrier but never knew which one. now i know haha.