View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 03:02 AM
TweetyBear
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 21 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Some of my folders in the start menu look like the default yellowish brown windows folders rather than the custom rom folders... no idea why.
did u use CDMA_BilboBrian_TaskBar_23081m.cab? if so check back on post 2060. he says that will happen

"ya i change them out for the same reason, i find them tough to read at a glance..i use this taskbar and its black and white kinda in keeping with he dusk theme (which i really dig)..anyway, try it out if you like...one side effect i just notced when i use it tho is roots custom folders in the start menu, some of them turn into the normal brown type folders after install..just thought id point that out"