View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 01:02 AM
keithdupont
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Taskbar with 6.5 Animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatman60 View Post
Hi Keith,

I followed the instructions and everything appears to be working however I did notice one thing related to the sound: it appears that the sound setting for "Single Volume: Use single ring/system volume" is set to NO despite changing the settings. I installed this on a cleanly reformatted Imagio and this was the first thing I did aside from activating the phone.

Thoughts?
You can easily get dual volume control back. go to:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\Volumeoverlay

change value of simple mode to 0

which essentially disables simple mode. Or you can use the attached cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab Restore_Dual_Volume_Control.cab (1.2 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!