View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:55 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/21/2010] - HTC Task Manager Skinned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
Thanks redd214 for the thread and expressyourcell for you converting the skin to blue not to mention grzegorz10 for his "Dusk" concept and permission to use it. I added some variations to the "Dusk" TouchPal 4 skin so enjoy and hopefully some of you will find them useful. Here is the link to the skins:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=116
Never used tp before you showed your skin for it,but after seeing all your work and how nice you got it looking i think im gonna try it out,looks outstanding!! saw VGA beside links so i will spread the word for ya with my tp friends