View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:12 PM
macsrgr84me
PPCGeeks Regular

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, lol. I think i finally got it. Uploading test Sprint Titanium ROM now. I was trying to revert back to older IE to get the Updater App working correctly, but when i replaced the files in the SYS for the older IE, it would weirdly knock texting out. Took me 6 hours to figure out how to get it to work right but i got it.
Dibbson, I'm hooked on your ROMs. I haven't flashed anyone else's in a month! Any chance of looking into cooking in some type of user customization so that we can have auto installing of our own cabs? I like what Juicy does with the xda_uc. His approach is to install the ROM with his setup, then there is a Customize application that the user can run to then install cabs, etc from the XDA_UC folder on the root of the storage card. This would sure make it easier when we flash to newer versions of ROMs.

Here's a link to it http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562568. Hopefully you have some time to look into it.