View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Palndrm12
N00b

Palndrm12 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 20| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

I am currently running the Standard Jan 14th release of 23518 since the Jan 20th of the same just did not function at all for me. This was wierd for me because I really haven't had many issues with any of Energy's releases thus far and I have flashed just about every one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Real206 View Post
no shit!=D>
Absolutely! If you don't read this thread everyday its impossible to keep up. Glad to see that the FAQ finally got moved to the front page but it hasn't been updated since mid December and with releases once a week it falls behind quickly. It would have to be someones full time job almost with the way the thread moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I actually did this yesterday and it worked great! Thanks for your post
As a Sprint customer I am glad to see this worked for a few now so I might give it a try even though it means reflashing. Which sucks since I haven't got around to figuring out Sashimi for all my settings.

I have to say I agree with the suggestions about the icon updates. I think they should be changed back or take another shot at them. I do however love the 2010 background with the blue to red Energy theme it looks amazing! Don't change that one bit please.

Thanks for all your hard work thus far Energy and to all those who have contributed to the thread.