View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 04:56 PM
jmarcucci
Lurker

jmarcucci is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jmarcucci
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0nmack View Post
First I would like to say great ROM. Just loaded it for the first time today (23518/sense 2.5) and is one of the cleanest ones out there. Few of the problems I noticed.

Settings Tab/Data Services/ActiveSync button is broken
Bluetooth doesn't work which has been mentioned. I tried to search my Pioneer head unit and it couldn't find it plus the advanced button is broken.

kwchan: I bet the problem you have is with Opera Mobile 10 Beta 2u. I had the same problem when I install it with this build. I know there is a patched version out there on XDA so I will look for it and post it. If you did not install Opera Mobile 10 beta then I'm not sure what happened. If you uninstall it everything goes back to normal.
Bluetooth works fine if you go into Start/settings and use the Bluetooth link there. I also had noticed it not working from the HTC settings link - same is true for the WiFi - It works fine as long as you don't go through setting. Lets hope next release fixes that area - It's a great ROM!