View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:25 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Quick question... somebody know if ahuskins is still alive??
Just curious because he talked about that a new release is coming soon and since that time, no news and almost no posts from him.
I hope for me that he didn't get a TP2! Since I flash ROMs on my TP, each time I get used to one and I like it, the owner got a TP2 and left everything about the TP behind.

I hear ya the sad thing is the TP2 isn't even all that great of an upgrade. Its basically the same phone with a bigger screen. SKI doesn't release updates that often but when he does they work. People in this thread prefer it that way. He was on last night from what I can gather.

Droidrox39