View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:10 AM
TweetyBear
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleAACH View Post
It's true! My phone was getting goofy but overall working OK. I waited a few extra weeks hoping they might run out of TPs and Bingo! Took my phone in Tues. had a new TP2 today. Absolutely love it and Sprint. Their customer service waived the $100 deductible because the person who talked me into the $7 / mo insurance never told me there was a deductible. No waiting to talk to a live person and they truly do want to keep their customers happy.

Should this be in another post though?
if u did it in store, they shouldn't have charged u $100 anyways cuz that's only if you went through asurion