View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:28 AM
ncsportic
PPCGeeks Regular

ncsportic is keeping up the good workncsportic is keeping up the good workncsportic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 20| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Running 23518 w/MaxManilla:

-I was having a lot of issues with this build..so I simply just hard reset it as soon as it started acting up. I FINALLY got everything where I want it and am having really no issues at all! (except for some major memory being occupied! I'm not sure if it's Max Manilla or what.) I'm not sure if this is just a placebo effect or what, but what I did after a fresh hard reset was disable Sense UI in the Today settings before I even did anything else with the phone. Then I went on with customizing ringtones & then soft reset. Then setup my email & soft reset. Then changed all of my normal settings & soft reset. Then installed cabs one by one & soft reset after each install (I read that you are supposed to soft reset after each cab anyhow). Then enabled Sense UI & soft reset. Then customize Manilla settings to my liking & soft reset! It's a pain, but hey, I'm happy with the result! Ringtones seem to be going off fine but I'm really not cool enough to have it constantly go off. Oh, and Opera 10 is still crap lol. It froze on me a few times & decided to just go try IE, which surprisingly is not all that bad?