View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:46 AM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
I'm glad your happy with it. But still wonder what the deal is between the rom and the kitchen. If you feel like it, try downloading the kitchen again (or unziping it again) and pick the 21888 rom and sys. Only change to all carrier provisioning (or none) and make that rom. Don't change anything else. Usually the defaults in the kitchen is what Calkulin's roms are based on.
Oh yeah, I definitely feel like it lol.

Now that I have a working rom, I'll just keep its .ndh and spb backup files on my storage card, so if anything goes wrong while messing with the kitchen, I can always flash back to my working setup in a heartbeat.

Also, I'm pretty curious too. I don't really know what's causing it, but I plan to find out.

Tweakin'... gotta love it =D