View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:59 PM
drew2000
PPCGeeks Regular

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/19/2010] - TouchPal Skins/Stock WM Dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
working on it now, here's a teaser:

It'll take a while, the keys aren't all the same size so I have to size every key individually. And, of course, I'm doing green and blue variants

Looks great Bud, the buttons look good. Resizing for 12 and centering and adding text looks like you really wanted it! LOL I saw your post and tried Swype on my device, it was on the ROM (Energy) but I couldn't get the Swype keyboard to come up even though it is loaded and picked!? When you are done I am going to use the blue one if I can figure out how to get it to run on my device. The Dec 31 Energy Rom had Swype on it and it ran nicely on my TouchPro 2 but I will figure it out or just flash again with the new ROM Jan 20. I am posting the variation of the TouchPal Green Dusk I made for you and it looks alot like what you have here for Swype and least the buttons. I just swapped the pop ups and the keyboard buttons and some other small changes and bam all is good just another option. Take it easy.....................................later.
This post has been thanked 1 times.