View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:18 PM
123sit
PPCGeeks Regular

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 123sit
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Once again great job. Here a few of my observations among other things.

1. The bluetooth in comm manager doesn't function correctly for me. Wouldnt let me add my headseat nor open the advanced button. Had to use the bluetooth in all settings, but worked then.

2. If you use the text messaging from a text message that opens in the little popup from the bottom, not from manila, it seems to not want to switch out of landscape. Manila texting with the big send button at the bottom works fine.

3. Like the new taskbar, but the data icon shows activesync on mine. Ive been using th aluke taskbar shown here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=578403

It has the problem though, it displays a bluetooth icon in the magnified view that is for my speaker. It does the drop down magnified view though. I'm attaching it below, credit goes to aluke. If your volume icons show the default sound icon install the cab attached entitled volume icons and itll fix them.

4. I'm attaching a copy of RSSHub that is already designed to store channel data on your storage card. Saves time in reinstalls since you just install over the old one on you card and all your channels and old data are there ready to go. However it does not have kinetic scrolling in articles, you have to use the scrollbars or just selects text. I've been unable to find a kinectic scrolling capable RSSHub cab. I hear MightyMike has one though.

Think I'm done for now.

EDIT: Thought I was done...I installed the Black Metal CDMA fix and it installed a very nice metallic globe to over the incorrect displaying of the activesync. I'm attaching the cab and a screenshot of it in action. Once again credit to the original authors. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (8.3 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab RSSHub-storage card.CAB (333.9 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab 6.5.1 taskbar V6.cab (1.40 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab aluke volume icons.cab (46.2 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Black Metal CDMA Fix.cab (59.3 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by 123sit; 01-21-2010 at 08:05 PM.