View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:10 PM
janeth!
Lurker

janeth! is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

So far I've been using 23518 2.5 newest build and its been working ok so far.... Except my internet has been super crappy hopefully its because a towers down or something.... I had to go on my blackberry to post this because the internet would be working for a little bit and then it would disconnect ...with this happening I tried using wifi for the first time and I can't click it to turn on. In the comm manager .... But somehow after clicking and what not the set up goes through and I have the wifi icon and I'm showing transfer but nothing... And I've never had to use the wifi before sooo to try and be able to use It I put my phone in airplane mode so the regular internet wouldn't error... And nothing... Sooo then I tried getting rid of the icon by clicking away at the comm manager and nothing worked though it didn't say I was connected to my wifi device...anyways I hard reset my phone and decided to try using the internet on the blackberry...and this keyboard sucks haha