View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 06:34 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Miller_V1.0_23518 (1/20/10)

Firstly, nice ROM, bit quirky for my tastes but revisions can and will help you smooth out the app/screen transitions a bit more

As for the generic, tested it with my DCD Sprint Carrier cab (20091114.cab) and it went well able to access text, internet, weather, etc after the mandatory reboot

the look is nice, the feel (personally) is not along my tastes just too many steps to find the app to open up what apps are running then close them out eventually ( I prefer the "down arrow" "x" of standard ROMs chefs make)

camera/video worked although it took a few starts to get it up on the screen

Opera from the today screen has the usual issue needing to be mapped or outright installed to make function off the internet window - nothing I havent seen on other ROMs

good starter ROM and will be nice to see it mature, though I wouldnt suggest it for the brand new phone flasher, someone with a bit of experience may enjoy the apps, layout, styling and have the ability to navigate easier than a noob

Detroit Doug

This post has been thanked 1 times.