View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 06:23 PM
anand525
PPCGeeks Regular

anand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good workanand525 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 20| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydiverjeff View Post
I'm at a complete loss for words... After getting my MMS finally up and running my Garmin Mobile XT would still not work. For grins and giggles I decided to load MightyRoms latest and greatest and give it a whirl. Loaded up without a hiccup, set provisioning in the rom to Sprint. MMS worked right off the bat, didn't have to do squat. My Garmin XT loaded and runs perfectly, my ringtone stayed at what I set it to, after loading all my stuff I'm sitting here after 30 mins with 110 MB free at 39% load...and although it's probably too soon to say for sure I may have 50% fewer cavities. To say I'm a little stunned is an understatement. I'm an NRG addict thu and thru but I'll take up and running smoothly over 6 hours plus of reloading the last two builds and headaches any day of the week. NRG's eye candy can not be beat...but I think I may have to sit out this dance till the next cook.
are you referring to mighty's project rom manila 2.5 WAR or his supported 2.1 manila ROM?