View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:58 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondshawn View Post
First of all, this is the greatest thing to happen to my phone...thanks OMJ. I
usually just read through and upgrade as the ROMS come along, but i too am having a problem with items running off the bottom of the screen. I have reflashed 28014 v1.5 several times and i notice the problem the most when trying to change the date of an appointment and when in a call.

Again...thanks OMJ. Sorry for the complaint.
what do u mean by running of the bottom of the screen? the only screen I can think of that is not ported correctly is the appointment editor page, but you can still click on OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
just wondering, I don't have a data connection and I have all my emails forwarded as a sms message, but every time one comes in, the display comes on, I have my display set to 30 second dim/1 minute turn off

is there anyway to prevent the display from coming on when a message comes through? sometimes I don't even check the messages immediately, unless I'm expecting something from someone...

I dont think there is, but I'm not 100% sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
I had a thought about this - it could actually be the tweak I posted before for suspending the data connection when not in use, thinking about it. At least that's something I tried that most people likely haven't.

Unfortunately I neglected to note down the default value of the registry key in question. Can someone who hasn't changed it please please let me know the value of the key HKLM\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\SuspendResume in an OMJ 6.5.3 / Sense 2.5 ROM so I can restore it? Thanks a lot!
23 00 37 00 37 00 37 00 00 00 00 00

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzkill View Post
hi am using your roms for a while and }I think are the best, I would like to know if is ther a way to get HTC task manager on the manila sence 2.1 rom you give to us, thanks for you work and support
tsk mgr should be in the start menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspideyr View Post
Hey OMJ! Great Rom!!! v1.5 Sense 2.5 28014 runs great, I'm getting superb battery life and the manila locker has not make my phone freeze anymore. I always had this question... what video driver is the rom using? The ATI stock driver? NeoS2007 driver? or something else?
it has the topaz video driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer3kx View Post
Love the rom but for some reason I have my data continuously running, anything I can do about it, thanks.
thats from the new dialer, it breaks the data arrows, but your data is not truly running all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monochus View Post
Hi, I just flashed the new sense 2.5 21887 v1.3, my sprint's diamond has gotten zero reception. I had the previous 2.5 for awhile and it didn't seem to be this bad. Any ideas why? Thanks!
the rom will not affect the radio, not sure why your reception is showing 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Is anyone having problems with the latest 2.5 28014 not putting the screen to sleep during calls? For some reason my screen stays on the whole time I'm in a call. I checked the registry settings that are supposed to tell it to sleep and they are enabled. I'm not sure if it is the new dialer or what.
I'll test it....