View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:59 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
I love it new rom to play with today.....

I am all for the provisioning cabs if they are easy to impliment (like Mighty or others).

Just curious why did you remove the wifi internet share. It works rather well, although I can live with out. Last night at the bar I had 3 buddies with iphones browsing the web faster thru my phone faster than there crappy edge or 3Gness. By the end of the night they all hated their iphones.......hahaha
Read the "What's in the ROM", lol. I removed it but added the Comm Manager Wifi Sharing, so just go to the comm manager and turn it on, i thought it would be easier that way maybe? Also newer version as well.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.