skuddy
PPCGeeks Regular

skuddy is keeping up the good workskuddy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM7: LG Apollo, HTC Obsession and OS info

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
the lg specs blow away the diamond 3 specs...no way after the TP2 do i go back to HTC for another slider phone

I personally love my Touch Pro 2. It is not revolutionary by any means, but its a pretty slick device. that LG Apollo has crazy specs, and I really would not be surprised to see Microsoft taking the mobile platform a step further and going for more of a tablet feel with a phone app on it, rather than a phone based computer feel. Does that make any sense?

I am excited to see how the mobile world is going to develop this year. So far everything is looking pretty impressive, but until we see them in the real world, they are nothing but a pipe dream.

In my humble opinion, I am willing to bet that we will see a netbook smartphone crossover this year. The proccessors are moving along at a very rapid rate, the ram is improving massively at a very rapid rate. Screen resolutions are a hop and a skip from 1080p, and with a pico projector option (LG Expo) were going to have laptop replacements in no time.

Windows Phone 7 I am going to guess, at least the business one, is going to blur the lines between Windows 7 and the Windows Mobile platforms they have been using. You can bet your bottom dollar your going to see some amazing things from mobile developers this year, software AND hardware.