View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:37 PM
daintyboy609
PPCGeeks Regular

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Wow i haven't been in this thread in a while but see that the HTC Messaging is still causing heated debates. I have been trying other roms but found that Juicy's R6 without HTC Messaging included has been by far the most stable and best 6.5 ROM. I haven't had any issues at all with that ROM and that says a lot. I don't plan on switching from R6 ROM until Juicy comes out with another that doesn't include HTC Messaging. With that being said it is Juicy's choice and whatever he chooses to include and not include in his ROMS we have to live with and respect.

I don't know the time or work it takes to not cook in HTC Messaging in the ROMs but if its not a problem i would hope we can find a medium by having two ROM's like a R9 (a) with HTC Messaging and R9 (b) without HTC Messaging if Juicy sees it possible. Sorry but the disabling cab for the HTC Messaging is not the same as totally taking out HTC Messaging from the ROM. But once again whatever Juicy chooses is what we have to respect and atleast i have R6 no matter what happens.