View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:42 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
OK...iagodfather was correct. Rose Garden Place is a road near where I loaded up, and there is indeed a tower there...wow strange!

OK, so now I have a few more questions, and I am continuing to pile through the 100's of pages for answers also. First, I am running Maxmanila v2.7 on my touch pro. On the maxmanila page, it shows a single analogue clock on the display. For the life of me I cant find how to enable that. Just that, not the digital clock. Like in my attached pic. Although I would rather have a translucent clock like one of the ones farther down the page but as I said, for the life of me I cant figure out how to do it, nor can I find an option for clocks. I see in Maxmanila v2.81 there is a button to cycle through clocks, but I dont see it in 2.7

My other issue, and again, Im still looking, is how to remove the little 4 item quick launch bar above the bottom curtain...the one with calls, calandar, texts, and email. To me its redundant, and would rather use the calandar and missed calls feature on the main part of the home page.

And lastly, Im trying to find a way to go back to the old school text window like in WINMO 6.1. Possible?

Thats for the help guys-
Look at the first page of the thread, Post #3 I believe, there's a link to the MaxManila settings/options. For those icons you want to scroll down from Home page and set Alerts to 0 or Off.
The messaging program is cooked in and is a mod of WM messaging. You can hit All Messages to get the classic look.