View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:53 AM
lazydazed
Regular 'Geeker

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Flippin finally!!! i was just about to cancel sprint and go to t-mo. When low and behold a different sprint repair store appeared out of thin air on the store locator link... so being a glutton for punishment i flashed back to stock/relocked and walked into the store.. not 10 seconds after i pulled my phone out, the tech asked if i wanted a tp2... YESSSSS I DO DAMMIT! i told him that my wife has the same phone and issues, he told me to bring it in. so i did. and now we have 2 'refurb' tp2s coming in tomorrow! my wife even made the mistake of saying " you guys really UPGRADE to tp2s? "... he said it wasnt an upgrade, its a REPLACEMENT... the wife thought i was trying to scam this whole time and couldnt understand why i was soooooo pissed at sprint CSRs.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THE TIPS AND POINTERS!!!
To everybody else--- BE PATIENT AND TRY EVERY STORE YOU CAN FIND.