gorocket1981
PPCGeeks Regular

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Yes I have. When I click the clock it has two listed: "My Location" (Rose Garden) and "Phoenix". When I choose remove locations, Rose Garden doesnt appear on the list to remove. When I click rearrange cities, only Phoenix shows up...Rose Garden isnt there either.

Strange, huh?
I'm not 100% of what I am saying but it is how I suppose it works.
You cannot remove the My Location entry, in your case Rose Garden. The My Location is automatically determined based on cell networks and antenna placement. If you move in your car with your phone and you run for a long distance, you should see the My Location changing according to your new position, maybe still not accurate.

This automatic process is not always exact as in your case. In my case, it is the same. I am in Montreal and the My Location says Quebec which is like a 2h30 run in car.

What you can do is go in the weather tab and add your real location. Then, go back in the homepage and click in the middle a bit under the clock where you have the clouds. You should see a screen where you can select the location you added instead of My Location. It will always show the weather of this selection. That worked on my side and it is what I do to have the weather accurate to my real location.

Hope it helps.