View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:34 PM
aeropatel
PPCGeeks Regular

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
The config_operator.txt file ... it is here...

EXT\Diamond\Common\Packages\Carrier-Generic\files

I assume you are using the generic carrier since I'm pretty sure that is the only one that OMJ modified the config_operator.txt in...
Just remove this line... XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml and you'll be good to go.
Thanks..thats what I ended up doing. Well, kinda. Just before your replay, I saw a post by OMJ that was about editing the config_operator file. I noticed that the other carrier files had Start_Menu.xml instead of SASHIMIAR.xml so I made the change. Will this have any adverse affects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
@ Anybody... I know it has been discussed in the past but I don't remember seeing the answer... Has the bug with the icons going blurry after sending a text been fixed? The one where you just have to hit the back key and then they jump back to normal. If so, which package fixed this so I can cook it in instead? Thanks
I actually had that happen to me with the latest 2.5 ROM too (28014) so I don't think its been fixed.

I haven't seen the bug in 2.1 yet.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

Last edited by aeropatel; 01-20-2010 at 08:40 PM.